$65.49 - $74.99
Sta Tru Rear Wheels - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 27" - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37" x 24tpi - ISO Diameter: 630 / 27" - Tire Type: Clincher
Whisky No.9 30w carbon tubeless wheels are the most versatile performance wheels we offer. No.9 30w rims have a 24mm internal width that works with a variety of tires from road plus to standard mountain sizes. No.9 30w rims feature hookless walls for easy tubeless setup and greater impact resistance. Whisky wheels are laced, tensioned, and hand-finished in Minnesota, where our experts have decades of experience building wheels one spoke at a time. Every wheel we sell comes with Whisky tubeless valves and tape in the box. And we’ve chosen each component with a focus on performance, reliability, and serviceability. 30w wheels use DT Swiss 350 hubs, which are well-known for their balance of performance, low weight, and tool-free serviceability. DT Aerolite spokes set the lightweight standard for wheel builders. We chose traditional, j-bend spokes and brass nipples for their durability and serviceability. Both are readily available at your local bike shop and ensure easy maintenance. The No.9 30w is light and wide, providing great versatility no matter where your ride takes you.
Vision SC40 is the newest range of light and versatile carbon racing wheels, featuring 40mm deep rims, and disc brake hubs. They’ve been developed using extensive wind tunnel testing and on the road with professional cyclists of our sponsored teams, offering a great balance of performance and light weight at a competitive price. The full carbon rims are tubeless ready, while the alloy freehubs are compatible with Shimano 10-11 speed systems. Hand built to artisanal standards, with direct pull aero bladed spokes and ABS self-locking nipples for reliable performance and a clean rim design. - Full Carbon 40mm depth rim - Tubeless ready - Clincher rim (Max: 7 bar; 100 psi) - Centerlock rotor mount - 6 sealed cartridge bearings (2F + 4R) - DP Spokes - 24F / 24R - Includes rim tape (clincher) and spoke protector - Includes adapters for (front) QR and TA-15, and (rear) QR - Alloy Shimano 10-11sp driver
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 22mm - Depth 19.2mm - Rim Model Alex Ace19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Double wall Alex J303 20'' alloy rim - Black - Non-machined black sidewalls - Inner rim width: 21 mm - Outer rim width: 26.9 mm - Rim height: 15.5 mm - No eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Black
$38.99 - $39.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
$31.99 - $32.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type Bolt-on or QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.8mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 16.8mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 20
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.8mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 16.8mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 20 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 130mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Deore HB-T610 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24.5mm - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Mavic A719 - Skewers Included Yes
$69.99 - $74.99
Sta-Tru Double Wall Rear Wheels - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 700c - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37" x 24tpi - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
The low-profile, radially compliant alloy rim injected with SPANK's award-winning Vibrocore to add torsional strength and lateral stiffness, offers a smooth and highly responsive ride feel. Hand-built to A-Class specifications, the 359 Vibrocore wheels with SPANK Hex Drive hub is the premium offer from the SPANK wheelhouse and is trusted by pros on the UCI DH World Cup circuit, as well as big-mountain free-riders. This wheel is spec'd and built for the heavy hitters. - Moderately low 19mm profile height and wide width balances the benefits of radial compliance with high lateral stiffness and predictable handling - Radial Compliance improves traction over bumps and chatter while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort are improved. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim - 30.5mm inner width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0" to 2.6", and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles - Bead Bite tubeless hooks enhance tubeless performance and tire security, even at lower pressures
With Shimano's Dura-Ace C24 series carbon clincher laminate wheel, you’ll experience a faster, smoother and more responsive ride. Expect to out-accelerate and out-climb the competition. It boasts increased rigidity for improved drivetrain efficiency and lightweight titanium hubs for reduced friction. - 24mm rim depth - Wider hub flanges for increased stiffness - Clincher - Responsive acceleration - Carbon laminate rim
Quality Wheels Value Series Disc Front Wheel 29 SRAM 406 6-bolt / Sun SR25 Black
Double-wall rims, Shimano hubs, DT-Swiss spokes and nipples - all at competitive pricing. These all-black wheels are the new standards in repair staples.
- Origin8 Bolt 32mm inner width T700 UD carbon tubeless-ready hookless disc brake clincher - Origin8 Elite convertible MTB disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - 32 hole 15TA front/32 hole 12TA rear 6 bolt MTB disc hubs laced with straight pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes - ISO-Mountain certified and assembled in the USA - Boost spacing - Size: 29" - Width ID (mm): 24 - Axle: Thru 15mm - Thru 12mm - Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon MTB XC - Hub Model: OR8 MT-1110 Elite MTB - O.L.D.: 110 - 148 - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Brake Type: 6B - Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK - Spoke Count: 32H - Wall: Double - Valve: Presta - ISO: 622 - Type: Tubeless Compatible
- Origin8 Bolt high profile T700 UD carbon tubeless ready disc brake clincher - Origin8 Elite convertible road disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/48 point/7.5-degree engagement - 24 hole QR front/24 hole QR rear 6 bolt road disc hubs laced with straight pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes - Weight: 793g front/907g rear - ISO-Road certified and assembled in the USA - Width ID (mm): 17.5 - Axle: QR - Rim Color: Blk - Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon Road Disc - Hub Model: OR8 RD-1110 Elite Road Disc - Hub Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK - Spoke Count: 24H - Wall: Dbl - Valve: PV - Type: Tubeless Compatible
- Origin8 Bolt high profile T700 UD carbon tubeless ready clincher with 255C high TG epoxy resin and Basalt braking surface - Origin8 Elite road hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/48 point/7.5-degree engagement - 20 hole QR front/24 hole QR rear road hubs laced with straight pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes - Weight: 708g front/850g rear - ISO-Road certified and assembled in the USA - Width ID (mm): 17.5 - Axle: QR - Rim Color: Blk - Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon Road - Hub Model: OR8 RD-1110 Elite Road - O.L.D.: 100mm/130mm - Hub Color: Blk - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Brake Type: Rim - Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK - Spoke Count: 20F/24R - Wall: Dbl - Valve: PV - Type: Tubeless Compatible
- Eclypse DB729 Carbon - One piece molding - Inner Rim Width: 29 mm - Outer rim Width: 35 mm - Rim Height: 23.5 mm - Presta valve - 28 holes - DT Champion - Black - Tubeless ready, requires tubeless tape/rim strip, not included
The most advanced DT Swiss aero disc brake wheelset offers new top speeds while handling the bike safely, anytime. The latest generation of ARC 1100 DICUT wheels was developed in cooperation with SWISS SIDE, leading expert in aerodynamic optimization. Consequently, the new AERO+ rim profile minimizes both aero drag and steering moment to improve its aerodynamics and control, even strong cross winds. Thus, it makes it easier for the rider to keep the aero wheel under control while taking advantage of the forward-pushing sailing effect. The wheel setup is completed by the new DT Swiss aero spokes in combination with the sleek 180 DICUT hub, including ultra-low-drag SINC ceramic bearings.
Our benchmark-setting Aero+ rim matched to a punchy mix of top end aerolite and laced to premium Ratchet System hubs makes for a wheel that delivers in all riding situations. Fitting 28mm tires on its wide rims will give you all the comfort and grip needed for extended rides on mixed surfaces. At the same time, in combination with 25mm rubber, the ERC 1400 SPLINE will aero optimize your race bike, ready for you to set your own, new benchmarks.
The Enduro incarnation of the SPLINE ONE line-up. Based on a rim that has survived top to bottom runs without a tire under world class riders such as Aaron Gwin, the EX 1501 SPLINE ONE 25 has nothing to prove when it comes to strength. For Enduro racers it comes in handy that it features tech details like the specially developed rim surface hardening process for increased durability at no additional weight. Being built of DT's highest-end components through and through, it should come as no surprise that Jared Graves and Richie Rude have been dominating the EWS on this exact wheelset.
The OXiC wheel range is growing. Together with the extremely popular and low-profile 21mm OXiC rim, the new PR 1400 DICUT 32 OXiC exists at the pinnacle of aluminum road wheels. The ceramic OXiC surface coating grants rim brakes the ability to achieve a whole new level of braking performance. The rims are wide, medium-profile, and super strong, ensuring outstanding durability and reliability, as well as presenting a perfect platform for a tubeless setup, adding supreme comfort and grip to the otherwise purely athletic properties of this wheelset. - Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette-compatible
Our all-rounder. A 240 hub combined with a carbon rim results in a durable and versatile package. The low weight of the carbon rim, specially designed for all-mountain use, combined with the latest evolution of the 240 hub with RATCHET EXP freewheel, make the XMC 1501 SPLINE ONE wheels the perfect partner in crime for all kinds of mountain adventures. The 30mm inner width of the tubeless-optimized carbon rim provides excellent support for the wide tubeless tire. Double-butted competition race spokes and the highest quality wheel construction round off our XMC 1501 SPLINE ONE wheels.
Whether you're looking to take it to the limit on a climb or throw down in a sprint, Campagnolo's Bora One 35 wheels are where it's at. Their 35mm deep-dish carbon rims and aero spokes are exactly what you need to slice through the wind and move to the head of the pack. They're also feathery light to give you a boost when the road turns uphill. And, the aluminum hubs house USB hybrid ceramic bearings for a zippy ride. Plus, the Boras come with Campy's legendary quick-releases, too. - 35mm carbon rim means greatly reduced weight - Clincher version ensures easier bike maintenance and management - The rim has exactly the same structure as that of top-of-the-range wheels - The aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings ensure performance at a lower price - 35mm high rim gives this wheel good performance on long stretches on the flat where even the aerodynamic factor is important - All the Campagnolo knowhow in the field of carbon makes this wheel lightweight and perfect for longer steeper climbs - Number of spokes: 18 Front, 21 Rear - RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance - Bladed aerodynamic spokes - Stainless steel spokes - Ultralinear/DRSC geometry - Aluminum nipples - Weight: 1405 grams Included: - Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry. - New Quick Release wheels with a totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with a shiny finish. - Valve extender
Page 1 of 1